Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone is wearing "the green" for today.  One of the best things about today is I get to read my Irish Blessings book.  I am going to share a couple with you, and please know I mean what they say.

PS:  The Author is unknown.....I wish it were me, but was not to be

Here's wishing you the tops O' life
Without a single tumble
Here's wishing you the smiles O' life
And not a single grumble
Here's wishing ou the best O' life
And not a flaw about it.
Here's wishing you all the joy in life
And not a day without it!


May your home be filled with laughter
May your pickets be filled with gold
And may you have all the happiness
Your Irish heart can hold


A special Irish blessing
from the heart of a friend
"May good fortune be yours,
May your joys never end."

No comments:

Post a Comment